Monday 12 May 2008

Pregnancy 18th week.

My pregnancy is no longer in such control of my life. Unfortunately I do still feel sick most of the time but it has eased off A LOT! Sometimes I do feel sicker than other times (especially at night time). So I wonder if I will feel sick throughout the entire pregnancy? But as long as it's not as bad as it used to be, then I can cope with it.

I am tired all the time now and need more sleep than I used to. But after being so sick for so long, being tired doesn't seem that bad.

I have a new found appreciation for food now. Foods suddenly taste so much better to me. Even simple foods such as fruit and veges burst with flavour.

A couple of weeks ago I started feeling very tiny, slight movements, which I wasn't sure if it was the baby or not? As of this week I can definitely feel the baby moving. I feel little pokes every now and then. It does feel very weird to be poked from the inside. But it's a great feeling because I know that the bub is there and ok. :)

Ohh.. and I have a bump and am starting to look pregnant now.

No comments: