Friday 5 September 2008

Last day of work.

Yes today is my last day of work. And while a few weeks ago I couldn't wait to get out of here, I am now sad about leaving.

This is the longest job I've ever had. I've been here just over 3 1/2 years now. Prior to that my longest job was just over a year. So even though I may talk a lot about all the bad days at work and the times when I just want to quit.. overall it's actually the best job I've ever had and I've had some great times here. I think my staying here for 3 1/2 years says that.

At the same time I know that I cannot keep working because I am sore, tired and need a break. I am really looking forward to a rest, being able to read and having time to prepare for my next phase of life.

1 comment:

Polina said...

Endings and beginnings are both good. It's good to realise that you have a good job. As much as I complain about work on bad days I'm actually really happy with it, too... but I guess it's a bit like that saying, whether we like it or not - cherishing something when it's gone. The great thing is that you can come back to it :))) Have a great last day and incredible month before the baby comes *hugs*