Wednesday 14 November 2007

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time.

I never normally blog about a book I've read.. but I loved "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time" by Mark Haddon so much I thought I'd review it here.

It's a very easy read with short chapters and it's written in simple language because it's from the point of view of a child. The child has aspergers and a brilliant mind. There's a central story line where the child is investigating the murder of a dog in his street. But intertwined with the story are chapters about math, the universe, science, etc, which I found fascinating to read.

I thoroughly recommend this book. 5 gold stars!

1 comment:

Eug said...

I've seen the book on sale for a long time. It caught my eye because of the title but I just never got round to reading it. I guess I will now. :-)