Thursday 1 November 2007

No Internet Credit Make Me Go Crazy!

I am really frustrated at work at the moment because I have run out of Internet credit. We are now capped on our usage and when we run out we have to go and ask for more. The point of the Internet cap is to slow people down in their Internet usage. However, while I've been carefully monitoring my usage, other people at work have continued with their huge download rate. When they run out they simply go and ask for more and are given more. The only thing the process does is cause annoyance while you can't access the Internet.

Since I monitor my usage I asked for more credit before I ran out. No one did anything about it and a few days later I ran out. I've asked MANY times now for more credit and all I keep hearing is "oh yeah I forgot to reset it".

It is so frustrating to be at work without my sanity (AKA Internet!). Not to mention the fact that I also NEED the Internet for some of my work!

No comments: