Sunday 10 October 2010

Happy Second Birthday Maya.

To my dearest Maya,

In your second year I have watched you grow more independent, something you have always sought.  You desire to do things on your own and have mastered many amazing skills.  
This year you have learnt to walk and talk and you run everywhere and talk nonstop.   
I have loved watching you grow and develop and I am glad I can be there to support you along the way  It hasn’t always been easy and this year when I went back to work and you started child care you really missed me and I really missed you.  Then you started getting illnesses every second week and whenever you were well I was sick.  But the hugs and kisses I receive and hearing your giggle and seeing your smile make everything OK.   
I love you so much my gorgeous Maya.  I wish you the very best of birthdays and look forward to celebrating many more with you.   
All my love, Mum xx

3 comments:

Zoya said...

Happy Birthday to Maya! And congratulations to both parents on having a lovely child. Hope the next year of Maya's life will be full of new discoveries, lots of fun and no illnesses.

It's so hard to believe that she is already two!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Maya, many happy returns!

Tanya said...

I can't believe she's two already either!