Friday 20 May 2011

The world is my oyster.

I've always felt that before I could leave any job I needed to find another ongoing position to replace it.  But once I left my job I was finally able to consider casual, temporary work.  In fact suddenly temporary work sounded like an ideal way to try other workplaces.  

So I applied for casual work and within a week I was offered two jobs!

Long term I still don't know what I want to do career wise.  But for the short term I am happy to try out different places and different jobs and hopefully get more of an idea of what I do and don't like.

I am also enjoying not being tied down to one workplace.  If I don't like something I can just leave and find something else. 

The world is my oyster.

1 comment:

Polina said...

That sounds like a great idea. I think it's a really awesome way to see what's out there.