Thursday 26 March 2009

My thoughts on motherhood.

I think motherhood is the hardest, toughest thing I have ever done and that nothing could have ever prepared me for how tough it would be. Neither talking to anyone nor minding other kids could have prepared me for motherhood because at the same time as it is tough, I love Maya so much! I would not get up in the middle of the night or change nappies for anyone else.

Some days or moments are extremely tough and at times I feel like I am doing a horrible job. Other days or moments are good and I really love being a mum. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride but I am blind folded and I have no idea what's coming up next or where I am going! Things change all the time from day to day and from moment to moment. But the one thing that is constant throughout it all is that I love Maya so much and want the very best for her.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Could not have said it any better...I never knew the strength I had inside of me until I had Cait.

Zoya said...

Had one of those horrid days myself today, so glad to be reminded that there is at least one constant :-)